Salbutes and Panuchos/Yucateco Tacos and Tostadas
• Salbutes and Panuchos are Yucateco style tacos and tostadas respectively.
• They generally are made out of shredded turkey but can be made with chicken, fish or beef if desired.
• They should be made out of handmade tortillas but I’m too lazy
• For Panuchos, take a fresh handmade tortilla and place it in a frying pan with a minimal amount of boiling oil and place the tortilla in for a few seconds and watch for it to inflate. Remove quickly and slice bubble open. Quickly place a teaspoon of black refried beans in bubble, close and quick fry upside down. Remove and place on paper towel for oil.
• Place desired topping on with Xni-pec salsa.