SOMETHING NEW IN OLD MEXICO
Enjoy the perfect beach front terrace where you can watch spectacular sunsets or prepare a delicious meal at the outdoor barbeque grill.
You can walk for miles collecting shells or enjoy a stroll along the beach to the village of San Crisanto located just east of the villas.
This beautiful quiet spot on the Gulf of Mexico will be everything you could wish for,with so many places of interest to visit.
The warm year round climate makes Villas San Crisanto ideal for tennis. We are planning to have various programs run by pros for members and guests.
So whether you are an accomplished player or have never played before, Villas San Crisanto is the place for you. Apart from tennis there is an amazing assortment of other activities that includes swimming, snorkeling, fishing, golf, or just relaxing in the sun with a cold drink.
If you are looking to do something different, something the whole world has not done yet, this is your spot. All along the Yucatecan coast of the Gulf of Mexico, you will find sleepy beach towns, fine restaurants and many different kinds of ecotourism adventures.
- Floors are ceramic tile and stone, and interior walls are off-white stucco/plaster.
- Building is all concrete construction
- Custom built-in closets and doors.
- Kitchens are custom built with granite counter tops
- Each unit is approx. 1250sq. ft. Including a spacious balcony
- 3rd floor units have an approx. 300sq. ft. rooftop patio
- Ensuite bathroom(3 piece) Main bathroom (4 piece)
- All 54 units have ocean views.
- Furniture package will be available