ELEGANT RESTORATION OF 1907 COLONIAL MANOR HOUSE
This large and elegant mansion has so many amenities and details, you have to see it to truly appreciate it. These amenities include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full, 2 half bathrooms
- Spacious formal rooms 18ft ceilings, original pasta tile floors and
- decorative ceiling moldings i.e. Entrance, Sala, Library/Office
- Billiards room
- TV room
- Formal dining room
- Spacious bright eat- in kitchen with water filtration (reverse osmosis, re-mineralization)
- Separate walk in pantry/service kitchen
- Large one- car garage with roof access
- Limestone kitchen terrace with built- in grill and sink
- 18m/60ft saltwater swimming pool in central courtyard surrounded by Corinthian columns and covered terraces.
- Movie theatre with 15ft wide screen, 7.1 surround sound and acoustical ceiling and walls. Cable ready.
- Laundry room with washer/dryer , sink and cabinetry
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet
- Master bath with hand- carved Crema Maya Macedonia stone bathtub
- Exercise room area with wood floor
- Decorative ironwork and gates to rear garden, limestone terrace, and separate studio/workshop buildings.
- Walled garden with large fountain, irrigation system, and stone walkway to studio terrace.
- Garden storage bodega, 10,000 liter water tank, whole house water, filtration system, Zero Sarro
- Appliances: includes refrigerator, wall ovens, garbage disposers, dishwasher, cooktop, washer/dryer
- Furniture is not included (ask for separate list of inclusions)
- Meters of frontage: 31.80 (104.30 linear feet)
- Meters of depth: 68.20 (223.70 linear feet)
- Lot size square meters: 2,063.20 (22,200 square feet)
- Construction: 1,275 square meters (13,719 square feet)
- Manicured Garden Area: 608 Square meters (6,542 square feet) with Large Fountain
Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 999 244 0065