Recently renovated with all improvements to US standards, this beautiful three-bedroom Colonial has tremendous ambiance, great flow and everything needed for comfortable living. All the features you expect in a hundred-year-old Merida historic home — high ceilings; antique hand-poured “pasta” tiles; internal courtyard with new tiled pool, seating areas, and wet bars.
All furnishings throughout were designed and manufactured to the architect’s exacting specifications, and are included Extensive accent lighting provides a particularly special ambience at night.
Also included is all artwork on the first floor walls. (Only things not included are items in the lit display cabinets in the living room, artwork in the master bedroom and stairway, and personal items.)
Located in the heart of the Merida’s Historic Center, just blocks from the Plaza Grande, art galleries, restaurants, shopping, theaters, and the 4-block-square local Mayan market. Merida’s main bus stations just two blocks away offer direct access to Progresso and other local beaches, and to Mayan historic sites throughout the Yucatan and Quintana Roo. Taxi service is readily available outside your front door.
• Large open gourmet kitchen and dining area for the most demanding chef. Appliances include a dual-fuel professional stove with two ovens, griddle and six burners; large-capacity refrigerator/freezer; dishwasher; microwave, espresso coffee maker. Kitchen is fully furnished with chef’s knives, high-quality cookware, tableware, glasses, and flatware.
• Stunning private master suite has two-room en suite double-sink bathroom and balcony overlooking the courtyard and pool.
• Two additional outdoor terraces off the master suite. One with oversized hot tub that is finished in a Maya stucco technique called chukuum. Columns are finished with stone imported from the hills of the Puuc region. This terrace overlooks the courtyard and offers a spectacular nighttime view of the Catedral de Merida.
• The second terrace with wet bar and fountain is perfect for both morning coffee and viewing the sunset in the evening.
• Two large guest bedrooms, each with en suite bath and custom-designed furnishings, overlook the courtyard and pool.
• Entertainment system includes Bose Surround-Sound, new large flat-screen TV’s wired for cable in living room, master bedroom, and kitchen. Blu-ray player. Bose sound system throughout the first floor of the house and the courtyard. Wi-Fi.
• A/C in all bedrooms and living areas. Over-sized ceiling fans throughout.
• Multiple sets of high-quality bed linens and towels included.
This home is perfect top to bottom, beautifully furnished and completely upgraded, a must-see!
to see one of Merida’s outstanding homes, contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org 999 244 0065